Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2014

I am so Grateful for you...CASEing my friend Debbie C.

I have another CASE (Copy And Share Everything) to share with you today.  My Facebook friend, who incidentally lives in the same county as I do although we have not yet met face to face, Debbie C. inspired me to make this card:


I came across this single 8.5 x 11 sheet of patterned paper in my stash and knew immediately that I needed to find a sketch that would highlight it, not hide it.  Debbie's card (see below) gave me the perfect sketch. Thanks Deb!


Debbie doesn't have a blog but you can see more of her creations on her Flicker page here.


2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you sweet. Glad to be of help. I love that sentiment and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both yours and Debbie's cards are wonderful, and both use great dsp! I especially love the sentiment on your card! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to comment! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete