Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Any Hero Cards by Special Request - Post #5

Thanks for visiting my blog - I love to read your comments so please take a minute to let me know what you like or don't like about this card.  Thanks!

So, this is card #5 that I made by special request for an Army family to send to hero Dad who is deployed overseas.  For more information please scroll down to Post #1.

This is a knock off of the card that started this whole journey - very similar to the card that was posted on Facebook that caught the Army Mom's attention with the eventual result of this very special mission I happily undertook.



I'm thinking this card is pretty self explanatory but if you see something you are not quite sure how I did it just leave me a comment and I will get back with you asap.

Happy Stamping and God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment