Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OWH & Doodle Pantry - Sketch #127

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring this week's Sketch Challenge with Operation Write Home and just have to say, with the utmost humility of course, that I love my card!  When I put all of the elements together on this card (before adhering) I nearly giggled with excitement because it was even cuter than I had envisioned...don't you just love it when that happens?  I know I do!


The image and dp are from the newly released digi set Quirky Elephant by Doodle Pantry.  I chose to use one of the precolored versions of the elephant (of course!) and paired it with Stampin' Up! cardstock.  The sentiment is from Hambo Stamps.

Here is OWH Sketch #127 that I used as my springboard:








12 comments:

  1. Awwwww, nothing but sweetness, that's for sure. Adorable image, great sketch, perfect papers...who could ask for more.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is cute. And I know what you mean about a card turning out better than you planned - very special feeling. Love Laurie's pre-colored digital imagages and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the blue and brown color combo - for me, brown is the new black. What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Lisa M to Lisa O: Sure enjoyed browsing your blog this morning! Digi stamps aren't on my radar...yet..now I'm curious, thanks to your super cute cards! Thanks for sharing your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Awesome mix of colors and patterns. Love the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image..very cute! The sketch is great too =)
    Love the look of your blog too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love, love, love the way this cutie looks on all of those dotted backgrounds! It sure made me smile! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card, too! And you're right, everything came together perfectly!!! I love polka dots anyway, but this is just too adorable! You should definitely be doing the happy dance because whoever gets this card is going to be smiling, giggling, and dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. Love the 'stiching' around the edge of the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable with that cute,cute quirky elephant!Love the dotted paper and the embossed card stock, they are perfect for this card. Pre coloured images are great to work with, they answer all the problem questions like what colour should I do this in etc.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is adorable...I love it when a card comes together in the manner you described! I also love your blog design! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this Quirky Elephant is my favourite Quirky Image, lol! He is sooo adorable! Love your take on the sketch Lisa!

    ReplyDelete