Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

S & S Midweek Throwdown - Monkey Challenge

It's Tuesday evening and I am getting my card in for the Midweek Throwdown Monkey Challenge at the very last minute!  The card has been ready for at least 24 hours but I just haven't taken the time to get it out there....but here it is! 



The monkeys are actually a picture frame from Dustin Pike - I love his monkeys, they are my favorite of his characters.  This one came precolored (hooray!) and I layered it with black card stock.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is actually popped up with dimensional tape which adds just enough interest that I was happy with the result without adding any further embellies.

Happy Stamping and God's Richest Blessings,


Challenges:













4 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa for joining us at Doodle Dragon (Dustin Pikes Playground). We appreciate you posting the word about DoodleDragon for us. Although Green wasn't a primary we have made an exception for you because you were so kind to not only enter but to spread the word. Thank you again for joining us and look forward to more entries.

    From The Doodle Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card does make me smile! Great job! I saw it on Make it Monday!

    Debra Pate
    Fabulously Creative
    http://debrapate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios

    ReplyDelete