Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2013

Doodle Pantry New Release and OWH Sketch #161

Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month which means New Release Day for Doodle Pantry!   And not only that but...Laurie is having a 20% off Sale for the next three days!  All you need to do is to enter this code at checkout: SPRINGME and the store link is right here: Doodle Pantry

My cards today features Clover Worm - the digitally colored version - using Operation Write Home Sketch #161.  The patterned paper comes with the set and matches Stampin' Up! Garden  Green perfectly.




Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!
 

11 comments:

  1. Both are fabulously cute! Love the different embossed strips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two adorable cards Lisa! Love 'em both. That paper works fantasticly too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so cute...what a perfect match up for the digi paper. That's a great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like BOTH of them. I'm a little partial to the first with those bumps because that is what I think a worm may feel like...haha I wish I had someone to send it to because right now I don't know anyone who could be my lucky charm but I sure do need one...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - and I am lovin this clover worm - especially with the embossing folders. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and the embossed paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are absolutely adorable Lisa. Thanks for playing this week at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these cards! You did a great job with the OWH sketch. I need to get back to using them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both wonderful and I especially like the first one, I think I just like that embossing folder better but like I said ,both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are very cute Lisa, great take on the OWH sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both so cute!! (How can worms be cute?!?) Love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete