Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love Ewe - OWH Sketch #172

I have new phrase to share with you today.  A phrase that I have made up but makes total sense to me.  Let's see who else can identify...the phrase for today is "Card Maker Euphoria: that wonderful wonderful moment when you realize that you love everything about the card that you have just made."  Ever felt that way?  I do every once in a while and today was one of those moments.  Happy, happy, happy!


The inspiration for this card came from OWH Sketch #172 (shown below).  The focal image is a digi that I just purchased from Bugaboo Stamps (you can find it here) and the sentiment I printed from Doodle Pantry Moo Sheep.  By the way (insert drum-roll here)  I COLORED this one!  Ha! No, really, I did!  I used Stampin' Up! markers, nothing fancy but I colored!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card and have enjoyed my giddy sense of humor!  If you are not a fan of coloring I suggest you check out Bugaboo Stamps and look for images that you only need to add a touch of color to bring them to life.  Worked for me!


3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute Lisa! I think what I like best about it is how you gave it 'just a touch of color' in all the right places. It's such a wonderful example to those who do not like to 'color' that you can make a fantastic card and not really have to. Great job! and yes I know just what you mean when you describe 'card maker euphoria'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fun and cheery. You did a great job by adding that little bit of color. I do like your new phrase and, yes, it does happen once in a blue moon with me, no where near as often as I would like.

    ReplyDelete