Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

OWH Sketch #154 - Casing Kristie M.

Today's card was inspired by Kristie M. of The best things in life are Pink.  Kristie is a magician with a 6x6 pad of paper and I am very grateful for the inspiration I have gleaned from her tutorial on the S&S blog (which you can enjoy here.)


This particular 6x6 pad I purchased over the internet and have found it particularly challenging to work with.  However, I am happy with this card and make 8 similar cards as well.  I am sorry to say I was unable to "stick it out" and use up the entire pad like Kristie would have done.  But, on the upside, I resisted the temptation to pitch the rest in File 13 and have set it aside for another day.

Here is OWH Sketch #154 - I obviously did not follow the measurements or add all of the layers but worked with the general idea mostly because the size of the sentiment was already determined and was so big it would have swallowed up the smaller squares.


To see Kristie's card(s) just click on the blog link above in the first sentence.

Thanks for stopping by, would love to hear what YOU think of this crazy/loud paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment