Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

S&S Sketch #45

S&S Sketch Challenge #45 looks much easier than it actually was...for me at least!  I pondered it for several days before I actually set it aside "for another day."  Then an idea finally hit me...a week later than I hoped but better late than never, right?  So, here is what I came up with:

There are several things that I really like about this card.  First, the DP.  I have had this Stampin' Up! DP for at least a year and although I love the colors I have never found just the right design or image to use it with.  It may be difficult to tell but I ran the DP though my Cuttlebug with the Hounds-tooth embossing folder and it really added some texture and interest.  Second, I have tried and tried to pair up these words with an appropriate image and I finally put two and two together and wha-la a pretty good match I think.  Third, I was able to use two Stampin' Up! colors that have been discontinued...which I will miss but they need to go to make room for some new colors (I am all about justification!)

If you have any questions about the products (all Stampin' Up!) or techniques used I will be happy to give out the details.

Please leave me a comment and make my day brighter!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment