Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Heart Bee-longs to You - Encore Presentation

Stamps R Us is having an Encore Presentation challenge  - which means we are to re-post (but not back link) one of your favorite cards.  My blog is fairly new (only 9 months old) so it didn't take long to scroll through my old posts.  

When I saw this card I just had to smile.    I remember the day I made this card for Operation Write Home.  I was thrilled to have found these cute little bees to go with this sentiment that I had been given by a friend.  The funny thing is I liked this card so much that I haven't used this combo since out of fear that I will be disappointed...how silly is that?  Maybe now that I have admitted it I can get over it and use them again!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is so FUN!! Love the bright and cheerful colors and those bees are just way too cute! Love it (and glad you're joining us at SRU challenges! )
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo Darned Cute! Love your Sweet little bugs! Can't help but smile! Love your fun cheerful dp's too! Just so Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lisa! Perfect for OWH!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They don't get much cuter than this!! I love your color blocking and super cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are just so beautiful Lisa. I think that's where the key lies in recreating this card... bold and bright colors, with the color coordinated image coloring and this nice clean layout and you'll have a home run every time!

    ReplyDelete