Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Keep Your Chin Up Friend

Hello Friends!  This little cutie is a from a pre-colored set called Turtle Trio at Doodle Pantry.   One of the things I love about Doodle Pantry is that their pre-colored sets come with matching patterned papers - making it so easy to put together a well coordinated card.


I used Stampin' Up cardstock, Garden Green for the base and Green Galore for the  Cuttlebug embossed center strip.  The brads are faux using white card stock and Glossy Accents.  I cut out the image and scallop using my Cuttlebug and Nesties and lightly sponged Garden Green around the image to soften the edges.

This card will be included with my next Operation Write Home box but was made for two challenges that The Doodle Pantry is sponsoring this week - Craft Your Passion and Stamping Sisters in Christ.  The Doodle Pantry will have some new releases on August 5th and wouldn't it be fun to win a gift certificate (or two) just in time for the new release?  It would make my day for sure!

Thanks for stopping by....please leave me some love if you have a minute :)



9 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa... this is ADORABLE!!!

    ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love Doodle Pantry images - saves me from having to do so much coloring...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lisa! Though I do like to color somtimes I'm a fan of pre-colored images too. They make it a lot easier to make cards in so much less time. I love the textured/embossed band it's perfect on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just starting to use precolored images, Yours is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really beautiful and I love that vibrant green, thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft your passion, good luck, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, love that little turtle! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete