Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

S & S Sketch #69

At the start of 2012 a challenge was put out there by a wonderful fellow OWH stamper, Kathryn I believe, to make a card using every S & S Sketch during 2012.  She even provided a doc to make keeping track of each sketch used easily (links provided at the end of this post.)  I think it is a wonderful idea and have embraced the challenge - even if I am getting a "late" start I am still going to go for it!  So, here is my first post with this challenge as my focus.

My first card is a total case of a card shared by Pam Tetreault - thanks Pam for helping me rediscover my mojo after being MIA for so long!






If this challenge interests you too then here are the quick links to the S & S Sketches 1-100 and the chart doc.  A special thanks to the wonderful ladies that have put these documents together for us - you know who you are!

Stay tuned...I plan to keep posting on a much more regular basis with lots of S & S Sketches.

Happy Stamping!

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! And thanks for the links. I like your card alot, may have to CAS it too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lisa... your card is beautiful. Glad your mojo has been found.. I loose mine quite often. Have a great weekend ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the red, black and white and all that embossing. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inspired! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this card, and the debossing is a great effect. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete