Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH VCMP - Things with Wings

Challenge #4 is to make a card using an image/paper containing "Things With Wings" which I found slightly ironic - this is the second challenge in the same day that calls for something I JUST used on the card for the previous challenge!  And then, to make it even "worse" I ended up using the same color scheme as the previous card I posted - sorry for the monotony but I really love the contrast and elegance of black/white cards.



For this card I used "Monarch" clear stamps by Inque Boutique - I bought this set online from another stamper/scrapbooker and I absolutely love it.  I have wanted a swirly flourishes type stamp set for years and I finally found one that fit into my budget.  The only embellishment on this card is Glossy Accents on the dots in and around the butterflies, they add a subtle elegance and dimension.  Oh, and the focal rectangle is popped up with 3M Mounting Tape.

If you would like to join in on the OWH Virtual Card Making Party click on over to the Master Thread, all are welcome and we are having a blast!

Off to tackle challenge #5....


No comments:

Post a Comment