Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

S & S Sketch #58

Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today.  This will be a quick post as I am really close to the Sketch deadline!  I missed last week's deadline even though I had made the card in plenty of time...maybe I will go back and post it anyway because I really liked the card.  :)

This is the sketch I worked from:  #58






This looked a bit intimidating to me at first but once I got rolling on the 1" squares everything else just kinda fell together.  The colors are bold but I hope you like them.

All products are Stampin' Up! except for the sentiment which I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I thought about posting this for the S & S Midweek Throwdown - Mother's Day but I still have a few days to come up with something new so I decided not to do double duty on this one.

The colors are pretty bold so I am wondering what you think...do they work together ok?  

Happy Stamping and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment