Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

S & S Midweek Throwdown - Layers

Here is a CAS entry for the Midweek Throwdown - layers.  There are two layers (basic black and yo yo yellow) on the white card base plus the daisy has two layers of white topped off with a yo yo yellow center. 





This is a total CASE from LynniePoo's SCS gallery which I fell in love with immediately and knew I had to give it a shot on my own.  I had to "adlib" with the scallop for the daisy but I really like how the layers turned out.  It is hard to see in the photo but both layers have been cut with the scallop to make the daisy petals.

Thanks for visiting today!  Happy Stamping and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. this is a very striking card, I love your color combo and layers! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having such a well traveled card! It traveled from Michigan, to the shipper of your choice, then all the way to Camp Victory in Iraq. It was picked out of a box of many cards, then sent to California. When it reached its California destination it was duly photographed, and once again made its way onto the internet, in perfect condition.

    I am so happy to know that the mystery card that I loved so much that I posted to the OWH FB page was made by a friend.

    ReplyDelete