Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

S&S Sketch #63 & Hambo Hoedown #9

This week I have combined two challenges:  OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #63 and Hambo Hoedown #9.

Here is the Sketch:

and here is my card:
The Hambo Hoedown Challenge this week is "to make a Spring project, using Caterpillar and the main colors of HOT PINK AND BRIGHT GREEN. (That is not exactly hot pink, but the closest Blogger has!)"  I was very excited to receive this cute little caterpillar in my mail box this week because this is my first free image from Hambo.  Now that I am "in the loop" I hope to keep up with the weekly challenges because I love their images!  

It is hard to tell from the photo but the caterpillar has been colored twice then cut out and popped up over the first image for dimension.  The card stock is all Stampin' Up! but the dp is from JoAnn Stores.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create With TLC and it says "no one can fill your shoes."

I am on a "stay-cation" this week and hopefully will be posting several more cards so check back when you get a chance!

Happy Stamping and God Bless!

10 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so cute! Love the plaid DSP (the pink and green are terrific together) and the sentiment is adorable with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, Lisa! That sentiment and that caterpillar with his shoes just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable and you put a lot of work into it. You cut very well. I love the colors and the sentiment is great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - love the layout! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card and I really like the pink and green together!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! i love the image and the colors rock. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I love the layout too! thanks for playing along this week at the hoedown! Hope to see ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love that plaid background paper and the sentiment! Great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty, love the image and the colors! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete