Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dustin Pike and S&S Midweek Throwdown - Cards 4 Kids


It's been a few days, sorry, but I am determined to complete my Dustin Pike Week - and I saved my favorite for last.  I am tickled that this card fits right in with the Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown - Cards 4 Kids.  Is this not the perfect sentiment for this theme?  It' another wonderful FREEBIE from Create with TLC!  The image is also another FREEBIE from the Dustin Pike Blog.

Happy Stamping!

Challenges:
OWH Stars & Stamps: Cards 4 Kids

5 comments:

  1. Lisa your Dustin Pike cards are totally cute!

    Hey, I've got good news for you :) you've won the free stamp set of your choice from Inspired Stamps at my blog! I know I should have your mailing address memorized by now but I don't, hehehe so... will you e mail it to me with your choice of stamp sets so I can pass that info on? gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com

    Congratulations my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable Lisa! What a great image and sentiment combo. Dustin's images are so perfect for OWH cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thank you for stopping by Lucky Stamper and becoming a follower! Love when I find new blogs to visit and now a follower of yours, what cute cards you have! Loving the Dustin Pike, how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa
    What an adorable card! I love the bright colors. Good luck on the hop.
    To answer your question about my sentiment, I use photo shop elements and type each line in separtely so I can move them around. Then I flatten image and save it as a jpeg picture. Then just copy and paste into a word document and resize. I hope that helps.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the mix of bold colors and the texture.

    ReplyDelete