Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party - Camo Challenge


And we're off...!  The first challange today is CAMO.  I didn't have any camo paper (and have looked, believe me) but I remembered this great digi that I had downloaded a few months ago from Dee Dee's Digis.  Unfortunately Dee Dee is taking a hiatis from her online business and I was unable to procure a link to share.

I colored the digi with Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils and softened the white card stock by sponging on some Creamy Caramel ink - the colors are much stronger in real life than in this photo, but you get the idea. 

Onward to the next challenge - to join in just head over to the Stars and Stamps blog.  There's no time limit to join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Your bear is absolutely adorable! thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lisa - that embossing folder on the green looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...Love the green background!

    ReplyDelete