Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dustin Pike - Happy Birthday Giraffe


Hi there!  Thanks for stoping by my blog today.  This week I will be posting  a different card every day using the wonderful FREE images of Dustin Pike.  I love all of Dustin's characters but favor those that have been pre-colored and especially those that are free on his blog.  Dustin's online store is called Doodle Dragon Studios and is loaded with adorable images at great prices.  This particular image is the current FREEBIE at the online store.

As always, this card will be added to my next box for Operation Write Home, a wonderful non-profit organization that provides blank handmade cards for our US Troops to keep in touch with home. 

Happy Stamping!

Challenges:
Birthday Sundaes: Anything Goes
Dustin Pike: Animals Rule
Tiffany Doodles: All Creatures Great and Small
Cardmadfairy's Digital Days: Include an Animal
Wags 'n Whiskers: Birthday
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Happy Birthday

18 comments:

  1. I, too, love Dustin Pike and especially the colored digis - saves so much time when you're trying to make lots of quality cards for OWH, doesn't it?! I think we're twin sisters from different mothers, Lisa. Or at the very least, we both have GREAT TASTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at The Playground. Also thank you for your generosity to the troops who dedicate their life for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tons of Dustin Pike images on my computer.. love them all! thanks for sharing ~ Pam "airbornewife"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice card. I love this giraffe and you did an awesome job.
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, perfect for a kid. I love giraffes :) Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute! Dustin has such a fun, whimsical style. I'll look forward to seeing all your cards Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, my daughter wants giraffes on her baby announcements - this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute card Lisa. I love the fact that Dustin offers pre-colored images of some of his great artwork. I too send cards every month, same idea, but called "Cards for Soldiers." Thanks for joining us a Pike's Playground this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card with one of my favourite animals. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy's animal challenge. I am off to check out your link. Hugs Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute, thanks so much for joining us this week at Pike's Playground

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable giraffe and I love the texture! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Wags'nWhiskers :)
    Hope to see you with the next challenge!

    *hugs*
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card. Dustin makes wonderful images to work with.
    Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    TTFN,

    CraftGirl

    ReplyDelete